February 23 – March 1, 2018 | Hotel Riu Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
Join Jill and Dan and restore what winter has depleted in Mexico’s Pacific Treasure, the Riviera Nayarit, for seven days and six nights in this all-inclusive retreat at the Hotel Riu Vallarta!
Participate as much, or as little, as you want! Chill all day or party by the pool – you get to choose how you spend your day. Have fun while expanding your consciousness on this uplifting vacation.
- 8:30am – Qigong on the beach
- 9:00am – Breakfast buffet at one of the fabulous restaurants
- 10:30am – High Vibe Group Discussions
- 11:30am – Beach! Pool! Spa Treatment! Whatever you want!
- 6:00pm – Unpack the day over cocktails
- 7:00pm – Dinner in one of the restaurants
- 8:00pm – Fun evening entertainment
- 10:00pm – Ahhhh… goodnight!
Whether you’re chillin’ by the pool with a cocktail, laughing with new friends or zip lining over the Sierra Madre Mountains, this is your opportunity to experience nourishing transformation in a safe and sacred small group environment. After enjoying the day we’ll end every evening by gathering together to unwind and unpack the day.
Come be with us! Return home a more vibrant version of yourself prepared to live a more truly joyful life! And if you want transformation, there’s no better time and place than February in Mexico. This is an intimate retreat with a total of 15 guests. Space is limited. Reserve your spot today.
- The package price includes your roundtrip airfare from Sioux Falls to Puerto Vallarta (other departure cities please contact us for pricing), airport transfers, and taxes.
- Double-occupancy junior suite ocean view rooms (unless you request the single-occupancy package).
- All drinks and meals at the hotel including four on-site restaurants.
- Watch the pelicans glide over the ocean as you experience Gigong on the beach in the morning.
- Daily bodywork treatment with Dan.
- The Sierra Madre zipline adventure excursion.
- Marietas Islands catamaran cruise to snorkel, kayak, and whale watch.
- Plenty of time to relax, play, explore, shop, get spa services on your own!
- Feel the exhilaration in the Sierra Madre Mountains as you glide along on 15 different zip lines, ride a donkey back to the top, and end the adventure with a tequila tasting!
- Cruise on board a modern catamaran and search for wild dolphins and the impressive Humpback Whales. Snorkel and kayak in a protected aquatic reserve known as the Marietas Islands (a favorite of Jacques Cousteau). Delicious lunch on board as well as tropical drinks and fun entertainment by the crew.
Joyful Retreat Leaders
Dan and Jill Johnson, Joyful Living Therapy
Dan and Jill have become affectionately known as the “laughter couple” for their coaching and yoga techniques which incorporate laughter to bring more joy to their clients’ personal and professional lives. Jill and Dan have helped empower thousands of people to better connect with their goals and let go of emotional blocks through laughter. Jill is a yoga therapist. Dan is a massage therapist and life coach. And both Jill and Dan are Certified Laughter Yoga Leaders and Trainers and Laughter Ambassadors.
Early Bird Cost for this High Vibe Winter Getaway is $1,988 ($2,350 after July 31) per person double occupancy (sign up with a friend and ask to share a room together!!) or $2,350 ($2,700 after July 31) single occupancy. Travel insurance cost is NOT included and is available for an additional $129. Please contact Jill directly to purchase travel insurance. Baggage fees NOT included.
Please note: These prices are based upon occupancy demands, a number of required attendees, and a limited number of seats.